Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Well as one might guess, there are lots of dang fun things to find on a new laptop.  It takes time and patiences to get to the good usefull things, like making sure Pinterest is on the favorites list, for example.  But, yesterday I learned how to actually do some basic editing on the pictures I transferred onto this baby.  So what followed was lots and lots of pointing and clicking while the rest of the crew was sung in their beds asleep and I waited for the washer to make my stinky workout garb to become Gain fresh.  Oh how I love Gain.

For Example..... I called up some buddies (at the
time it was the end of summer 2011)
whom I thought would be interested in
some good clean fun.

The Back to School PIE FIGHT



The Dads made sure there was maximum levels of whippy goodness
This Little lady is ready to sling it.

Why am I not surprised that he would lick it before we even start the fight?!

I've been hit!  Yummy!




ARM YOURSELVES!  The battle begins.

When the pie was gone the water fight ensued.

An amazingly fun back to school party for one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment