Why this is a problem...4 kids and a busy, busy, life. That is a start. I kept a pretty reliable journal up until a few years ago, same with my scrapbooking. Then I left life and my priorities just go else where. So, now that there is a little window for me to try this way, might as well go for it. The fall of 2011 we had a bunch of exciting things going on in our family.
![]() |
![]() |
Jeremy decided to train and run in the Air Force Marathon 5k, Justin ran with him. He set out to make his time less than 30 minutes. Leading up to the race he trained around the neighborhood with Justin and after school I took him to the base to run at the gym.
He made his goal with a time of about 29 minutes. He is one great kid.




No comments:
Post a Comment