Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 8, 2013

We have a lot of catching up to do. I have to admit since the desk top crashed I have just not wanted to blog on the old lap top we have.  But now....we have a brand spanking new HP with window8 my friends.  Oh baby it is so speedy and shiny.  I have a lot to learn about blogging.  Thankfully I have several avid blogging friends here in Dayton.

So to recap the past long while...we have a teenager in 7th grade, a almost 11 year old in Kung Fu, a newly baptized 8 year old, who hasn't seen the inside of a hospital lately, and a 5 year old that is in full day part week kindergarten.  My life on Monday, Thursday and alternating Wednesdays is fabulous.  The hubby is waiting on a application for a new PA position and much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment