This past Monday night we got out all the trimmings and put up the tree. Usually Justin wants to do this for the first Family Home Evening in December. He couldn't wait. It was a week early. In my opinion, its because he had a really awful Christmas last year, he was in Afghanistan....nuff said.
Last year while he was gone, the boys and I picked out shatter proof ( Ethan proof) decorations. I didn't want to see any of the breakable ones we've collected over the years get broken. Therefore, we didn't even get them out last year. So when we started to get out the breakables, they kept asking "is this one mine" "where did we get this one" etc. We had a really great time together as you may be able to tell.
 |
| adding the jingle bells turned out to be a great way to tell if ethan was messing with the tree |
 |
| Say Cheese! |
 |
| being three and cute is what I do best. |
 |
| Ausitn is growing up so fast, he lost his first tooth a couple weeks ago. |
 |
| I don't think he really though I'd keep this picture, let a lone post it. Jeremy in a rare cheese-ball moment. |
 |
| MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! |
No comments:
Post a Comment