Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2010

The little things that make me happy

So today and the other day I have been fiddling around with my blog design.  I wanted to have a cute Christmas look.  No go.  Instead I ended up just finding another cute background and the how-to on buttons and blinkies.  Well, then I clicked on the secrets buttons and there is the tutorial for how to put the dad-gumm words under a freakin' picture!!!! I have not been able to figure that out.  Glory be and hallelujah!  I really am a happy camper now.  So, here's some cute pictures we have...and the labels to go with.
Justin and I attended the Marine Officer Commissioning of LT Lateer.  We had a great time getting gussied up.

Look closely and you will see ATHENA the new addition.

now usually I don't like how my pictures look, but a random shot by one of the Boys turned out ok.

Ethan loves Mac and Cheese, lots and lots.  No really.

I'll be honest.  I was practically tickled pink to finally get this figured out.  Now my posts aren't as lame!  Cheers!

2 comments: