Happy Thanksgiving !!! We had such a great time as a family this year. We had some time to hang out with each other and relax. The boys had 5 days off, Justin had 4. When does Kresta get her days off? That is a post for another day. BUT we had a great dinner with friends here in Dayton. We took over the gym at the church. Each family brought something, so no scary turkey experience for me! Just one more thing to be thankful for!! I am a confident baker, cook, and domestic goddess for sure, but turkey scares the crap outta me. Our dinner was really great, no bellies could complain.
So what so the Wright's have to be thankful this year? So much. First of all that J got home from his deployment safe and sound, not a scratch on him....though he did get a hornet sting on the head prior to coming home. BUT that we can live with. Austin has had a full recovery from all the drama we had in March with his Gastro surgeries. We find our selves loving our home in Ohio. That right there is a huge blessing. I'd hate to be somewhere for the next few years that was not Kresta friendly. I have been kindly accused of making a fit for myself wherever we live so, that 's a good thing. Ethan had mastered his potty training experience. Bless him. Bless huggies wipes and Scrubbing bubbles, they can get anything out of carpet. We are surely thankful for great kids who adapt BEAUTIFULLY. Our boys are amazing troopers. They still miss all the friends we leave behind, make new ones and move along. We are truly blessed right there. Can't have a thanking fest without being thankful for Justin's career. What a great one he has, it is going super, he's super at it, too! Lastly( for this post any who) I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. So, so thankful and blessed. Sometimes I wonder why we are so blessed, then I remember we really have sacrificed and struggled too, so it works out I guess.
Bring on the Christmas season!! I can hardly believe that this week is December. Yay, yay, yay!!

Hello, Hello Wright Family!
ReplyDeleteJust saying Hi. I am so glad to hear things are going so well for you guys there. We sure miss you though! We are good as well. Maybe one day I will update my blog. Maybe. Please tell all your handsome boys Hello from my boys. They miss them.
lots of love,
Holly, G and the boys.
Less then a month till Christmas. I LOVE this time of year. We too are grateful Chris is here to celebrate with us this year.
ReplyDelete