Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010

June, Oh how I love June!

Normally I really don't have strong feelings about the month of June. The 6th is my Mom's birthday, which is super, we have Father's Day as well, super I love my Dad and my kids love their Dad, too. BUT this year is totally 100% different. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS FINALLY COMING HOME!! If I could shout on the computer, I would. I am so dang exctied to see his shiny bald head and big ole' smile! It was really stupendous to have him home in March, even terribly briefly and under hard circumstances. In actuality, we only saw each other on that occasion a very little bit. Don't tell any one but we had a make out session in the hospital, right there in Austin's room! HA! Really wouldn't you?!? I could really ramble on about how great it will be to have him home, but my boys are trying to get to bed and are beckining me.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for you! I'm not sure if I'll be here when he gets back but I'm good for babysitting if I am!

    ReplyDelete