Justin and I are the head of a house full of boys. That is just fine with us. We tried to have girls, but that's not the way our cookie crumbled.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!
Now, usually my Sunday's are hectic, that's a given working in the Primary. Well, throw in an early morning meeting and wow the day just gets even more intersting. My goodness! By the time all was said and done, we got home at 2:20 and I was happy to say we were all in one piece. Sadly we missed a call from our daddy, who knows where he was calling from though, it takes days to travel from Kuwait to Afghanistan. We sent Easter candy and eggs for the local kids and a whole bunch of shoes that my boys have grown out of all in the huge green bag that he used as his luggage. Saved us a lot on postage that's for sure. And by the way, only 2 more Fast Sunday's and then Justin will be home for good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the shoe idea and am happy that not to much longer your Hunny will be home for good!
ReplyDeleteGlad you have joined the land of the blogger. Sounds like a hectic Sunday. I really don't like days like that. Hopefully, it won't last much longer.
ReplyDeleteNot to mention, you made a scrumptious dinner for me and my girls! Thanks again!!
ReplyDelete