Justin and I are the head of a house full of boys. That is just fine with us. We tried to have girls, but that's not the way our cookie crumbled.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Trip to the Dr.
First of all, bless Carlee for taking Ethan off my hands while Austin and I went to his check-up in Lubbock. I owe you - BIG. So we had the check up with the pediatric surgical team today. Austin got 2 thumbs up and is marching onward to a full recovery. I asked what they thought about our situation being stationed at Cannon and their opinion is that he'd benefit from being in another location with pediatric specialists readily available and would sign anything we need...So as much as we love our friends and ward here in Clovis, our time may be cut short. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh no, Kresta. That is not good news for all of your friends who love you guys here.....however that is good news for Austin.
ReplyDelete