Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 14, 2013

Proud to be a country bumpkin.

A country girl, like myself hopes that when given the chance to get down and dirty out on the farm, that the next generation steps up and jumps in with both feet.  My boys did not disappoint.  Off they went to my Uncle's farm south of my home town Burley to Oakley,  to be given a day in the life. 

 
 
 
I won't lie, they got to ride in MUCH better equipment than I did when I was little.  These babies are fully equipped with AC, cup holders  and GPS.
 
 
 




Cooper had such a blast.  I don't think he stopped grinning, until he had to switch out of that sweet tractor to give someone else a turn. 
 
 
 
Jeremy and his cousin Paige cruised in this 40 foot massive monter of a combine my cousin Brandon was "test driving". Good golly what a beast!
 

 
So here you can see the grain getting shot into the hopper, classic Idaho beauty right there.

 
Such dirty, happy, crazy bunch of young-uns, one thing can totally tell you these are city boys, THE SHORTS!! Grain is so flippin' itchy.

 
Ethan, Austin and cousin Harrison (he lives down the road a piece from the farm) made sure that they crushed as many dirt clods as possible.  I wouldn't expect any thing less from them. Makes a momma proud.

 
I have the bestest brothers, right there is my oldest bro Cody, he took all my boys out to the farm along with his 2 girlies that day and it wasn't always a picnic.  This day trip literally took all day long, they had to switch fields, fuel up, and of course it wasn't a real experience with out a break down. I love my country roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment