Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What is a girl to do?

A couple of Christmases ago, my ever-loving, handsome husband bought me a new camera.  First of all, it was a TOTAL surprise.  That almost never happens. So began my lame attempts to use the camera.  It started out badly.  I freely admit it.  Wrong settings were used, not a clue about the knobs and hoo-hahs.

I am so glad to say that for the past few months I am learning what those things do and my photos are getting less lousy!!  I seem to take way more crappy ones than good ones still, but since learning a few things, well I am a little bit happier.


So here we have some shots from our most recent bbq, we bobbed for apples old school style.  We have one of our darling friends here giving it her best shot.




Here goes Ethan's best bud. It takes mad skills and dedication to nab one of those bad boys.



Looks like he's got those mad skills. 



As does Austin!  We have such great friends and man was this a fun shin-dig.  We played all afternoon and ate til we were ready to burst.  Then we busted out the water balloons!  I got soaked and filled up a ton of those suckers.


So, I tried to get things right on this batch, what do you think???
Well, they look fantastic to this girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment