Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

I love the Leafy Tree Tops here!

Ethan doing what he does best...being adorable.

such pretty leaves around here they are so awesome




Jeremy and the 5th grade trip to the Wright Brother's Memorial








Goodness, the trees here are gorgeous! I was even told that this year they weren't at their best, not enough rain. BUT I have really loved being all over town and seeing these lovely tree tops. Jeremy was on a field trip and snapped a couple great shots, I went to the trail where Ethan and I go for rides and took some pictures too. So, so pretty. I love fall, I love to not have the air conditioning on, the windows open and the freedom to bake! I love watching sports with Justin, baseball playoffs, college football, soccer, whatever. It makes me happy. I love reading books, long books, funny books, sad books, action packed books. I love getting out the long sleeves that have been hiding under my bed, getting new cute fall clothes and boots!





1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I love autumn, it's my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete