Justin has been longing, nagging, and pining away for a motorcycle since he got back from his deployment. We made a deal in fact on the very subject. Well you may guess his search is over. Indeed it is. He looked up a place near the base and wouldn't you know they had the perfect bike, one that isn't even available now as a 2010 model. Its a 2007 Honda Shadow. Very sleek and sexy if you want to know the absolute truth. He looks very manly on it. He even asked if I thought he looked good on it. The mans ego needed little boosting so I went for a simple, "you bet" for a reply. Several years ago we bought a house and a motorcycle in Texas, seems now here in Ohio we are taking that same road. That's fine with me, we had good times and low insurance there too!
When Justin makes these types of purchases usually I have many perks that follow, lots of shopping trips and pampering to make it "even" as it were. No questions asked. Christmas this year will be fun I think. I have already informed him I want new golf clubs, so I really think a pretty, sparkly something, better find its way to my stocking, right? Yeah, I think so.

Chris asked for a motorcycle one year but we both agreed that he'd kill himself on the stupid thing. Personally, I LOVE motorcycles. I missed my calling. I could be a Harley babe.
ReplyDeleteYes, I hope something fancy shows up in your stocking this year! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete