Justin and I are the head of a house full of boys. That is just fine with us. We tried to have girls, but that's not the way our cookie crumbled.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Is the cuttle bug a real bug mom?
Today I got me a Cuttle Bug, by Provo Craft!! I tell you, for 3 years I have had my eye on one at one time or another. So why the big leap today whilst in Hobby Lobby? I saw it, had the cash, and went for it. How I had the cash is sort of a long story. A few months ago Jeremy was invited to attend a Youth Summit in D.C. After the whole time of Austin being hospitalized and deciding we'd better get our family relocated, we also realized that trip for Jeremy wouldn't work out. Once he got accepted, we paid a $300 deposit, that was returned to us along with part of the first tuition payment. Saturday the check came, today we cashed it and boo-yah, cuttle bug for me! Jeremy gets the deposit that was returned. Yes, he earned it, he's really a wonderful student and kid. Believe me, he has big plans. Well, now that all of that is cleared up, on the way home from town and all my fun finds at Hobby Lobby, one of my Boys asks "So Mom, is the cuttle bug a real bug?" I had to chuckle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment